We use a machine to remove small soil plugs from the ground. They are left on the surface of the lawn to decompose over a few weeks. There are numerous benefits of aeration listed below. The best time for core aerations is in the fall. This is also a great time to overseed your lawn.
- Improved air exchange between the soil and atmosphere.
- Enhanced soil water uptake.
- Improved fertilizer uptake and use.
- Reduced water runoff and puddling.
- Stronger turfgrass roots.
- Reduced soil compaction.
- Enhanced heat and drought stress tolerance.
- Improved resiliency and cushioning.
- Enhanced thatch breakdown.